Monday, October 12, 2009
Seriously...
It's way too late to be up. People keep telling me to get all the sleep that I can now because when the baby gets here (in less than 4 weeks... AHHHH!!!), I won't get any sleep. Yeah? Well that would be nice but I can't sleep. It's difficult to fall asleep when there is someone inside you working out. It's also very difficult to fall asleep when you're moving into your house TOMORROW!!! Technically, it's today... but no matter how you look at it, we're closing tomorrow and moving, mostly, tomorrow night! I'm so excited! It will be so nice to have a house, to do whatever we want to with it, and not have to worry about crying babies, well just one baby for now... I hope, waking up neighbors in the middle of the night! I'm excited to set up our home and not have to worry about moving for the next 4 or 5 years. It will be so nice! So everyone out there, get excited! It's moving and almost baby time!!! (Pictures of both, soon to come!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congrats on the house! people kept telling me i to get all the sleep i could before dallin came, but man. even with waking up with him at nights, i slept SO much better after i had him. i couldn't sleep at all while i was pregnant!
good luck with the move...and the baby!!!
ps - i knew laura thomas from back home in texas. we were in the same ward in high school.
I agree with Andrea, don't count on getting too good of sleep at this point in the pregnancy. Just take lots of naps. Plus, being up with a newborn is so much easier than dealing with jumping jacks inside your tummy.
Yay for the house!!! I am so excited for you two!
4 weeks?!?!? You are reminding me of how much time I have left.
If you NEED to sleep and can't try taking just one tylenol pm. I take one almost every night and its ok for the baby. Good luck with moving. I can't wait to see pics of the house!!!
I didn't know you were getting a house! Congrats! I want to see pictures of the house- and of the baby too (when he gets here)!
ok i'm ready to see your house now... or baby.... which ever comes first. By the way what are you naming your baby!!! I can't believe it! It wasn't long ago that you and i were playing pretend house.... pretend dolls.... pretend orphan girls running away from miss hanagen.... and pretend slaves of abby.... now you can teach you little girl(i think) all the fun games girls can have. Haha awesome
Ok Melia, it's about time to update with pictures!
Post a Comment