I love it. I absolutely love it. Maybe it's the six-year-old in me, but I laughed out loud when I read this post. That totally made my day! And congratulations on the house!!!!!!!! I expect pictures very, very soon.
Melia Hannibal.... I know your last name is depree now but you will always be hannibal to me. I had no idea you had a blog! That makes me happy to see how my long lost friend has been. Pregnant and all! Congrats! Looks like life is great for you!
3 comments:
that is pretty funny! your belly is so cute!
I love it. I absolutely love it. Maybe it's the six-year-old in me, but I laughed out loud when I read this post. That totally made my day! And congratulations on the house!!!!!!!! I expect pictures very, very soon.
Melia Hannibal.... I know your last name is depree now but you will always be hannibal to me. I had no idea you had a blog! That makes me happy to see how my long lost friend has been. Pregnant and all! Congrats! Looks like life is great for you!
Post a Comment