Eli is a great baby! He's so happy and funny! He gives me the best smiles in the morning, and the rest of the day too. I have a hard time taking pictures of the smiles because he wiggles around so much that the pictures end up fuzzy most of the time! He's grabbing things and loves shaking his keys. He's starting to figure out the world around him which is fun to watch. He's learned to blow raspberries and loves kicking his little legs. He's so much fun to have around! Here are some pictures and videos!
Eli doesn't seem to like to go to church. No, he actually does really well but he was just really hungry in this picture!
Hey!!!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
And we're back...
So sorry that it's been so long since our last post, but we're still here. Devin is still in school and still loving it. He has a few clients that he sees and he's really enjoying that. I'm keeping myself busy by taking care of Eli, making drapes, making a quiet book for Eli (yes I know it's early but at the rate I'm going, I'll never get it done), and making plans for redoing our house. The drapes will be done soon (hopefully) and we just ordered carpet for the whole house. Those things should really help to warm the place up. We're getting excited to paint (later this summer) and redo the bathroom. There's a lot that needs to be done and we're anxiously looking forward to the time when it's all done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your little boy is so cute! thank you for posting because we were thinking about you guys the other day -that we hadn't heard about your lives!
Will used to kick like that too. It's so entertaining to watch! Thanks for updating your blog. We miss you guys!
Aww, playing with the keys, blowing raspberries...I think our boys could be best friends! It's sad we all can't move through life always living next to our friends. Thanks for the update!!
He is a handsome boy! I told Allyson that I hoped you got a cute baby because I am tired of looking at other not-so-cute baby blogs. I know totally rude but you know that some babies are more cute than others. Long story short, you have a cute baby boy.
Post a Comment