Sunday, November 1, 2009

Baby is on His Way!

Devin's cohort (the group of 8 students starting the MFT Master's program this year) threw a baby shower for us. We called it a baby bbq so that the guys could come too. We tied our shoes with balloons in our shirts, freed teething rings from ice, looked at melted candy bars in diapers, ate baby food, wrapped Melia's belly with toilet paper, and stuck paper binkies to a paper baby. We also ate a lot and got a lot of presents. In this picture, Devin has a balloon in his shirt... fyi. I, however, don't have a balloon in my shirt. I've also decided that I don't need too many pictures of me pregnant.
Oh! We have good news!!! We decided at my last doctor's appointment to be induced this coming Thursday, November 5th. So, everyone pray that all will go well. We are so excited to not have to wait too much longer! He will be here soon! And hopefully he will have a name!

2 comments:

Susan P. said...

Praying for you and wishing you the best!

Kayley said...

I'm so excited! You BETTER post pictures asap!! Good luck- I'll be thinking of you :)