Thursday, April 2, 2009

Arizona!!!

No pictures again, because I'm TERRIBLE at remembering to take the time to take pictures! So, our trip to AZ was AMAZING!!! Highlights from the trip... --- Picking lemons from a lemon tree at some old guy's house (who unfortunately died since last time)... Thanks for the lemons though!!! --- Going to the Phx Zoo. Got some great color on my skin and saw a ton of birds (requirement for my bio class) --- Swimming in the pool and then laying out to dry off... heavenly! --- Seeing cute Gaelyn. She's 5 months now and is seriouslly the cutest thing in the world! Happiest baby I've ever met! I wish that I would have taken pictures because she's beautiful... olive skin, long eyelashes, dark hair, cute smile, tutor-face (thanks Sam for that phrase, it has changed my life). --- Being with Glen and Sasha. They are so fun! And always seem happy to be with us, even if they're not... I would never know. --- Sasha's mashed potatoes. I have never seen them so creamy and white. Delish! --- Being with my mom. She's not afraid to knock on people's doors and ask if we can pick fruit. She just has the best ideas of things to do and carrys through with those ideas, which may be the most important part and something I need to work on. --- Skipping class... nuff said!!! --- Being connected at the hip to Devin for a couple of days... brought to you in part by having no responsibilities. I loved this part! So yep! That was our trip. We had the best time! And the weather was amazing, maybe even better because it was snowing here in Provo while we were gone... glad to have missed that.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Sounds like fun!! Its so nice to take a break from school/freezing weather, and be with family and having the sun shine!!